These services are tailored for those companies who have chosen to outsource the mid-stream operations required to efficiently deliver natural gas to the city gate in key deregulated markets. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. provides services ranging from gas and transportation acquisition to nominations and balancing to storage management and all tasks in between. While these services are generally most applicable to ESCO's, Quantum also provides these same services to a number of large commercial/industrial clients throughout the United States. The Quantum Staff is available on a 24/7 basis to ensure timely and precise delivery of natural gas volumes and penalty avoidance.
Acting as Procurement Agent on behalf of its ClientsOperational Natural Gas Support Services for Interstate Pipelines and City Gates
Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. performs these functions for large commercial/industrial clients and aggregators / marketers who are involved primarily in energy sales to customers under CHOICE programs and to smaller commercial/industrial end-users. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. does not take title to the commodity but does act as Procurement Agent on behalf of its Clients.
At present, Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. currently provides operational natural gas support services on:
• 11 interstate pipelines
• 30 city gates primarily along the eastern seaboard states,
from Florida to New York and the Ohio Valley area
• With expertise on another 7 interstate pipelines
and 10 city gates
Quantum’s staff expertise allows for efficient and effective service to its Clients’ needs.
Providing Peace of Mind and Unparalleled Operational Natural Gas Services
Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. provides peace of mind and unparalleled service allowing our Client organizations to do what they do best!
Operational Natural Gas Support Services include:
• Manage procurement or sales as agent
• Nominations, scheduling, balancing from the wellhead/pool to the city gate/utility level for aggregators/marketers and commercial/industrial customers,
• Asset management including transportation/capacity and storage evaluation, acquisition, utilization, optimization, and arbitrage,
• Day to day monitoring of energy consumption and deliveries and assisting in the development of load profiles,
• Energy purchasing strategy development including risk and price management recommendations,
• Identifying, evaluating, and negotiating contracts with value added suppliers and coordinating supply,
• Review, approve, and reconcile supply, transportation, and/or utility invoices for volume and rate accuracy,
• Provide detailed monthly and daily delivery reports by pipeline(s) and city gate(s) including storage injections/withdrawals, as applicable.
• Provide analysis of upstream issues for new market entry