Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd.’s Producer Services Group serves as agent for gas producers looking for opportunities to sell to end use customers rather than the never-ending daisy chain of marketers. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. generally does not take title to the commodity thereby ensuring objectivity in all aspects of pricing structures. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. currently manages over 200,000 dth/day in end use market operations throughout the West, Southeast, Mid-Continent, Mid-Atlantic and North Eastern market areas. As such, Quantum is in the unique position of having wholesale markets looking for gas in the Western, Gulf Coast, and Appalachian production regions on pipes such as El Paso, Transwestern, Atmos, Texas Gas, Tennessee, Transco, Texas Eastern, Columbia Gulf, Dominion, Columbia Gas, Florida Gas, Southern Natural, etc.
Most importantly, Quantum’s staff has the expertise to effectively and efficiently market your natural gas from wellhead to burnertip.
Why a Natural Gas Producer should Outsource Selling Natural Gas?
Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. offers numerous advantages to producers looking to market their gas directly including access to wholesale industrial and ESCO markets who will provide pricing optionality ranging from Index or Nymex, fixed, GDA, etc. Most of Quantum's clients have firm transportation and firm fixed requirements ensuring 100% takes and no swings. Producers generally experience increased netbacks and less day to day nomination and scheduling issues with Quantum's services. In addition to freeing up the Clients' time to prospect, drill and produce more energy, outsourcing to Quantum enhances the Client's economies of scale while reducing overhead. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Ltd. will monitor production on a daily basis to minimize its Clients’ exposure to pipeline and/or supplier imbalances.
Services offered to Natural Gas Producers:
• Nominations, scheduling and balancing at the wellhead and/or pool level,
• Asset management including transportation, storage, acquisition, utilization, optimization and arbitrage,
• Risk management strategy development, including use of options, portfolio sales management,
• Identifying, evaluating and negotiating contracts on behalf of our Clients that add value, flexibility and supply coordination,
• Review, prepare, approve and reconcile all invoices for volume and rate accuracy,
• Provide detailed daily and monthly delivery reports,
• Ad hoc reporting and consulting as required by the Clients,
• Negotiate sale of natural gas and/or crude oil production including indexed, fixed, or percent of proceeds, etc.,• Maintain all contracts and other relevant production, gathering, transport, sale, etc. agreements as applicable in one centralized location.
• Bypass and/or direct connect analyses,
• Negotiate operational balancing agreements (OBA’s),