Quantum Gas & Power Services, Inc.’s Producer Services Group serves as agent for gas producers looking for opportunities to optimize sales. Quantum generally does not take title to the commodity thereby ensuring objectivity in all aspects of pricing structures. Most importantly, Quantum’s staff has the expertise to effectively and efficiently market your natural gas from wellhead to burnertip.
Why a Natural Gas Producer should Outsource Selling Natural Gas? Quantum Gas & Power Services, Inc. offers numerous advantages to producers looking to market their gas directly including access to wholesale, industrial and ESCO markets that can provide pricing optionality ranging from Index or Nymex, fixed, GDA, etc. Most of Quantum's clients have firm transportation and firm fixed requirements ensuring 100% takes and no swings. Producers generally experience increased netbacks and less day to day nomination and scheduling issues with Quantum's services. In addition to freeing up the Clients' time to prospect, drill and produce more energy, outsourcing to Quantum enhances the Client's economies of scale while reducing overhead. Quantum Gas & Power Services, Inc. will monitor production on a daily basis to minimize its Clients’ exposure to pipeline and/or supplier imbalances.
Services offered to Natural Gas Producers:
• Nominations, scheduling and balancing at the wellhead and/or pool level
• Asset management including transportation, storage, acquisition, utilization, optimization and arbitrage
• Risk management strategy development, including use of options, portfolio sales management
• Identifying, evaluating and negotiating contracts on behalf of our Clients that add value, flexibility and supply coordination
• Review, prepare, approve and reconcile all invoices for volume and rate accuracy
• Provide detailed daily and monthly delivery reports
• Ad hoc reporting and consulting as required by the Clients
• Negotiate sale of natural gas and/or crude oil production including indexed, fixed, or percent of proceeds, etc.
• Bypass and/or direct connect analyses
• Negotiate operational balancing agreements (OBA’s)
• Maintain all contracts and other relevant production, gathering, transport, sale, etc. agreements as applicable in one centralized location